16 ways we use Kokoso Baby Coconut Oil to keep our little folk happy and soft.
1. An all-natural head-to-toe baby moisturiser.
2. A silky soft bottom balm.
3. A heavenly baby massage oil, either at a class or to get their snooze on at bedtime.
4. To keep baby’s skin hydrated during the central heating months.
5. To help nourish and soften baby's skin in the cold winter chill.
6. To help calm and comfort baby's heat rash during the summer.
7. To comfort sore snotty noses.
8. As a naturally nourishing after-sun.
9. On our newborn’s new bottom BEFORE their first sticky meconium poo to help make a bum job a whole lot easier!
10. To keep baby’s creases and rolls fresh and healthy.
11. As a gentle rehydrating moisturiser after swimming in chlorinated pools.
12. To cleanse your baby's skin without using water.
13. To help moisturise, restore and replenish the skin after chicken pox.
14. As a deeply moisturising natural emollient for dry, rough skin.
15. On our toddler's scrapes and grazes.
16. Whenever our babies' skin needs some extra special TLC.
HOW DO YOU KOKOSO?!
Kokoso Baby is a premium quality raw virgin organic coconut oil specially selected for infant skincare. It hasn’t been refined, bleached, deodorised or tinkered with. We’ve simply left all of its amazing natural nutrients to do the important job of moisturising your little one’s skin.