Here at Kokoso, we make every effort to operate an eco-friendly baby business and limit our impact on the environment - from the green ingredients in our skincare to the green cleaning products in our office.
- All Kokoso Baby packaging is recyclable. Please make sure you pop our BPA-free, baby-safe pots and baby wash tubes in the recycling bin! Or why not reuse our pretty pots to store your little one's nick-nacks?
- Over in Thailand, our certified organic ethically-run coconut farm operates a zero-waste policy, ensuring every part of the coconut is used to make a beneficial product - from coconut shell charcoal and coconut husk mattresses, to coconut peat that helps the mother trees grow strong and healthy. Nothing is wasted.
- Our natural konjac baby sponge is 100% biodegradable and sustainable. You can even pop it in the food waste when you've finished using it.
- We use FSC card to make our gorgeous gift boxes, which means it is not only renewable and recyclable, but the wood comes from forests that are managed responsibly.
- The transparent film in our gift boxes is actually made from wood pulp and is home compostable!
- When we send out parcels we use biodegradable packing peanuts and environmentally-friendly cushioning paper.
- Where we can we always use eco-friendly packing tape.
- We formulate with high quality plant-based ingredients that are safe and gentle for babies and children.
- To prove this, we make sure all of our ingredients are rated green & non-toxic on the EWG Skindeep Database.
- The gentle food-grade preservative we use to keep our products safe once opened is approved by ECOCERT and COSMOS.
- We even drive an electric car powered by our own solar panels to deliver your orders to the post office.
Now that's environmentally conscious!