Baby massage is a magical activity comprising a range of gentle rhythmic strokes on your baby’s body. It allows for communication with your baby through touch, speech and eye contact. Research has found there to be profound benefits associated with massage in the early years.
Why we love baby massage
- Helps relax baby before bedtime
- Encourages better sleep
- Helps relieve the discomfort of wind, colic or constipation
- Helps strengthen the bond between parent and child
- Helps baby to be more content
- Improves baby’s neurological development