Baby massage is a magical activity comprising a range of gentle rhythmic strokes on your baby’s body. It allows for communication with your baby through touch, speech and eye contact. Research has found there to be profound benefits associated with massage in the early years.
• Helps relax baby before bedtime
• Encourages better sleep
• Helps relieve the discomfort of wind, colic or constipation
• Helps strengthen the bond between parent and child
• Helps baby to be more content
• Improves baby’s neurological development
Are you a baby massage instructor?
We’d love to hear from you! If you’re interested in using our premium organic coconut oil in class, get in touch via the form below.