Kokoso Baby is an Eco-friendly Baby Business
The husks from Kokoso coconuts are used to make mattresses and natural fertiliser for the coconut orchards.
Here at Kokoso, we make every effort to operate an eco-friendly baby business and limit our impact on the environment – from the green ingredients in our skincare range to the green cleaning products in our office.
– All Kokoso Baby packaging is recyclable. Please make sure you pop our BPA-free, baby-safe pots and baby wash tubes in the recycling bin! Or why not reuse our pretty pots to store your little one’s nick-nacks?
– Over in Thailand, our certified organic ethically-run coconut farm operates a zero-waste policy, ensuring every part of the coconut is used to make a beneficial product – from coconut shell charcoal and coconut husk mattresses, to coconut peat that helps the mother trees grow strong and healthy. Nothing is wasted.
– Our natural konjac baby sponge is 100% biodegradable and sustainable. You can even pop it in the food waste when you’ve finished using it.
– We use FSC card to make our gorgeous gift boxes, which means it is not only renewable and recyclable, but the wood comes from forests that are managed responsibly.
– The transparent film in our gift boxes is actually made from wood pulp and is home compostable!
– When we send out parcels we use biodegradable packing peanuts and environmentally-friendly cushioning paper.
– Where we can we always use eco-friendly packing tape.
– We formulate with high quality plant-based ingredients that are safe and gentle for babies and children.
– To prove this, we make sure all of our ingredients are rated green & non-toxic on the EWG Skindeep Database.
– The gentle food-grade preservative we use to keep our products safe once opened is approved by ECOCERT and COSMOS.
– We even drive an electric car powered by our own solar panels to deliver your orders to the post office.
Now that’s environmentally conscious!